Step To The Future of Manufacturing!
3DSTEP Ltd is a private Finnish SME focusing on metal additive manufacturing, innovation and business development. We work internationally.
Our mission is to help companies to take the safe but fast step from traditional manufacturing to the exciting opportunities of professional 3D printing, and develop the learning to business-as-usual.
Our services covel metal additive manufacturing, additive manufacturing with other materials, design, topology optimization, product innovation services and training:
- Metal additive manufacturing: Manufacturing services with leading edge machines. Prototypes, customized products, production services, R&D.
- Topology optimization: Optimize the use of material with the product requirements.
- Design: Industrial design, product design, service design, mechanical design for 3D printing.
- Product innovation services: Co-creation, new product concepting, ideation, prototyping, product iteration.
- Training: Training solutions from two-day masterclasses to larger training and coaching programs (for example, 3D Printing Academy).
- Events and conferences: 3DSTEP Conference, 3D printing community, special events and projects.
3DSTEP headquarters are in Tampere, Finland. Tampere is the heart of the third industrial revolution in Finland. The area provides exceptionally rich set of fresh digital industry companies combined with the clean blue lakes and beautiful urban nature.
We are happy to serve you with our energy, great attitude and competences!
Tel. +358 50 5534783